Creating SPF (Send Policy Frame) and DKIM (DomainKeys Identified Mails) in your DNS settings is one of the most effective ways for your emails to fight identity deception/email spoofing that could potentially harm your domain name and cause deliverability/spam issues.
PersistIQ does not provide SPF records as there are no PersistIQ mail servers. All messages are sent directly through your gmail account, which means you just need to make sure that your SPF records are set up for properly.
Setup SPF and DKIM for Google
- Check your MX record - https://toolbox.googleapps.com/apps/checkmx/
- SPF Setup - https://support.google.com/a/answer/33786?hl=en
- DKIM Setup - https://support.google.com/a/answer/174126?hl=en
- Check your MX records for Exchange Providers
- If you use Office 365 use this link to set up DKIM
- Check your SPF setup - http://www.kitterman.com/spf/validate.html
- Check your email score and blacklists - www.mail-tester.com or http://spamcheck.postmarkapp.com/
Please don't hesitate to contact our support team if you have questions or in need of further assistance. We're happy to help!