Easily connect hundreds of applications to PersistIQ without the need to write code or manage APIs using Zapier. Learn about the integration and access pre-built integration templates at https://zapier.com/zapbook/persistiq/
At PersistIQ, we use Zapier to streamline several of our workflows and we encounter customers who are using PersistIQ + Zapier in unique and interesting ways to create a more powerful sales and marketing stack.
- Stop all sales prospecting communication from your sales team to a specific company when the opportunity in your CRM is at a certain stage (e.g, stage = negotiating or closed won).
- Automatically import prospects into PersistIQ when they are added to your CRM.
- Easily import prospects into PersistIQ from Google Sheets
- Automatically add contacts into PersistIQ campaigns directly from your CRM based on criteria you define.
- Go from lead generation to communication quickly by connecting tools like Email Hunter to PersistIQ
- Quickly respond to inbound leads with personalized emails and automated follow ups until you receive a reply by connecting your inbound marketing landing pages to PersistIQ.
- Connect custom forms, such as Typeform, to PersistIQ so responses are automatically imported into PersistIQ and added to specific campaigns.
- Capture business cards at an event and automatically import them into PersistIQ to send personalized “nice to meet you” emails with follow ups.
- Follow up with personalized messages to customers who submit Net Promoter Score (NPS) surveys by connecting your NPS provider to PersistIQ.
- Add customers who are up for renewal to specific PersistIQ communication campaigns.
- Send personalized messages to customers before and after events you host by connecting your event hosting pages to PersistIQ.