PersistIQ and Copper CRM have joined forces to make selling easier by allowing you to easily add Copper contacts directly to PersistIQ sales campaigns and keep your records up to date automatically.
This integration saves you time and helps make you more effective at driving opportunities forward. It doesn’t require complicated configuration and you can be up and running in just a few minutes.
PersistIQ offers three types of native integrations with Copper, Bi-directional sync and Push to PersistIQ, so you have the flexibility to configure the setup for your specific needs.
The native integration allows you to easily add Leads, or People as PersistIQ Prospects and the add them to existing PersistIQ campaigns. Check it out below:
This powerful integration automatically keep your records between Copper and PersistIQ in sync. It's native between Copper and PersistIQ, so you don't need to use any third-party applications.
Here are just a few things the sync integration can do for you:
- Create prospects in PersistIQ when you add new Leads or Contacts in Copper
- Log all activities (emails, calls, tasks) completed in PersistIQ to Copper.
- Update fields changes on records (e.g, change the title for a contact in Copper and it will automatically change the title for the same contact in PersistIQ)
- Update status changes (e.g, a prospect replies to your PersistIQ email and their status changes from "working" to "engaged", the status will also update in Copper).
You can customize the sync integration include the fields you want and also define the sync behavior to be bi-directional, one-way push, or one-way pull.
Setting up the Bi-Directional Sync integration
- Learn more about setting up the bi-directional sync integration here.
This integration can be used in conjunction with the Bi-Directional Sync or simply on it's own. It gives you an easy way to push selected contacts from Copper to PersistIQ.
- Select the contacts in Copper that you’d like to add to your sales campaign and click start in the PersistIQ chrome extension.
- The contacts are then pushed to PersistIQ and into the campaign you selected.
That’s it. Easy, right?
Setting up the Push to PersistIQ integration
- Install the PersistIQ chrome extension, if you don't already have it.
- Add your Copper API key in the PersistIQ chrome extension. (Settings > API Keys)
Here's a short video showing you the setup process.
- Generating new business through outbound sales.
- Responding to inbound leads.
- Staying engaged with existing customers and account management.
Somewhere along the way, CRM got really complicated. Hurdles like manual data entry, repetitive tasks, confusing workflows and complex integrations have kept you from selling more. By focusing on simplicity and usability, Copper is getting rid of your biggest obstacles so you can focus on selling, not CRM maintenance. We’ve built a system that will help you excel at your job by eliminating painful data entry, automating time-consuming tasks, and seamlessly integrating with the tools you use daily.
If you don’t have a Copper account already, sign up for a free trial here.