Here are some of our best practices to ensure and maintain a great reputation and email deliverability!
1. Set the Daily Sending Limit to 200(ideal)-300(max)/day. If you have the Premium plan, your max daily sending limit would be 600. However, we still recommend to go lower than 600, or at least start from 200-300 than gradually increase if everything goes smoothly.
2. Enable opt-out link as much as possible, especially when doing cold outreach/campaign. It's better for prospects to unsubscribe/opt-out from your campaign than mark your email as spam as this would hurt your email and domain reputation. Mail servers would also check if there's an easy way for recipients to unsubscribe to your email. Additionally, when they opt-out, it helps you confirm that an email is valid. :)
3. Make sure that all links and images in your templates, campaigns, and signature are set to "https://" to help avoid mail servers flagging your emails as spam. Please watch the video to see how:
4. Make sure that SPF and DKIM are setup. Please check out this SPF and DKIM article for more information.
5. We highly recommend using a different domain for sales engagement emails/activities to avoid affecting your main domain's reputation. Ex: [email protected] or [email protected].
6. Personalize your emails and stay relevant.
7. Curate leads carefully. Having quality data (updated/valid email addresses and relevant leads) can help us improve our bounce rate. To add, this makes personalization more impactful and helps you stay relevant to your audience.