Settings for both campaign triggers and prospects status triggers are shared across everyone who is connected to your company's PersistIQ account.
Prospects Status Triggers are associated with actions performed by a user changing a prospect's status. In response to a user changing a prospect status, the trigger can perform one of following actions:
- Finish a campaign and mark it as replied
- Finish a campaign and mark it as opted out
- Finish a campaign and mark it as bounced
An example of how this can be used: a prospect calls you directly in response to your email, you would then change the prospect status to "engaged", and by changing the prospect to "engaged", the status trigger would mark this prospect as "Finished - Manual Reply" in every campaign that this prospect is involved in.
Campaign Triggers are associated with prospects in the context of a campaign. They can be triggered by prospects events such as:
- Prospects are added to a campaign
- Replies to a campaign
- Prospects who clicked on opt out link
- A prospect's email bounced
- A prospect finishes the campaign but no reply after 3 days.
- Out of office replies
In response to these events, a prospect can be placed into any status that you select (or on the default status that PersistIQ has setup for you).
To adjust your trigger settings:
- Find your initials in the bottom left hand corner and go to "Settings and Billing":
2. Click on "Company Settings" then Go to "Triggers":
Option 1: Campaign Triggers
Step 1: Go to the "Triggers" section:
Step 2: Select the status in the dropdown box you want to update the trigger to:
Step 3: Choose the status in the dropdown box you want to change the trigger to:
Step 4: Click "Save" once finished updating the status:
Option 2: Prospect Status Triggers
Step 1: Scroll up the page to the "Prospect Status Triggers" section:
Step 2: Click on edit to update the status
Step 3: Write the status you want to change the trigger to:
Step 4: Click "Save" once finished updating the status
Step 5: You can add new status too: