The first question that my arise when reading this title is, "Why would you want to remove a prospect when you can mark them as finished?" The reason behind it is simple, all of the analytics for that prospect will be gone.
If the prospect was added by mistake or has to be removed for other reasons, we can guide you through it.
To remove a prospect from a campaign follow the directions below:
- Click on the "Campaign" tab:
- Select the campaign you want to remove the prospect from:
- Go to prospects:
- Select the prospect you want to remove:
- Click on "Actions", followed by "Remove from campaign":
- Confirm that you want to delete the selected prospect(s) from the campaign by clicking "Remove From Campaign":
You are now complete. The prospect will no longer receive e-mails from this campaign. You can always re-add them later if needed.